UPDATE: 6.1.2021 February Festival Postponed
Due to national lockdown the festival planned for February 2021 has been postponed. We hope to secure a new date in June 2021 and will update in due course.
UPDATE: 26.11.2020 Entries are now closed
WE ARE FULL!
Thank you to everyone who has entered. If you have missed out please do still send your entry as we are running a waiting list and in the event of any withdrawals, places will be offered in the order they were received.
We will be in touch with everyone in the New Year to confirm entries. We will by then have a better idea whether we can proceed.
Fingers crossed that everything goes in our favour and we will get the chance to dance in February!
Entries are now open!
Please click below to download our entry form.
Entry forms may be returned, completed and signed, via email or post. We are not taking payment for entries yet. Upon receipt of your completed entry form we will acknowledge receipt via email and nearer to the festival date, we will contact you again to confirm entry and request payment. We believe that given the current uncertainties, this is the best approach to avoid having to refund fees should the festival not be able to proceed.
Please ensure you read our rules before submitting your entry. In addition to the general rules, we will publish additional rules in respect of a COVID Safe festival. These rules and our general rules must be adhered to. Entry to the festival and payment of your entry fee confirms agreement to the rules.
Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to receiving your entries!